“I am convinced that people want to be enlivened by their work, feel part of something significant together, and pursue the possible.” ~ Jeremy Nash
For over 30 years, Jeremy has employed a wide range of skills, processes, and approaches to enable teams to achieve extraordinary results together.
He has worked with leaders and teams across all disciplines, from Fortune 500 firms to not-for-profit organizations and social service agencies.
Specific successes include:
- Coaching a leadership team to turn around a multi-billion dollar Indonesian fabrication project’s safety culture, resulting in a near-perfect safety record over a 3-year period
- Reinvigorating the safety culture of an offshore pipe-laying campaign in Thailand, using a customized cultural assessment and innovative training, leading to best-ever safety performance with a multinational workforce
- Helping triple the Asian revenues for a consulting firm over a 4.5 year period, through the expansion of projects in Indonesia, Thailand, and Brunei
- Consulting on corporate change initiatives enabling workforce ownership of their values
- Development of train the trainer curricula to develop young leaders within the client organizations
Jeremy holds a BA in political science from the University of Colorado, a Masters in International Management from the American Graduate School of International Management, and a Masters in Leadership and Social Transformation from Meridian University, studying with human potential pioneer Dr. Jean Houston.
Jeremy has also participated in coaching trainings, is a certified Mediator, and is certified in the ECHO Listening Profile. He is also trained in the participatory practices of Circle Way, the Art of Hosting, and Theory U.
Away from work, Jeremy enjoys traveling off the beaten path, learning the history and customs of the local people, and documenting their lives with his camera. An avid lifelong learner, Jeremy is also an art collector, movie, concert, and theater buff, and a hiker.